Random Terry Pratchett Quote
- "'S called the Vieux River."
- "Know what that means?"
- "The Old (Masculine) River," said Nanny.
- "Words have sex in foreign parts," said Nanny hopefully.
-- (Terry Pratchett, Witches Abroad)
- All quotes come from the
Pratchett Quote File (PQF)created by the folks at The L-Space Web. The quotes either come from Terry's novels or from observations Terry posted on the alt.fan.pratchett newsgroup.
-  - You can enter the number of the quote you wish to goto in this box.
- All copyrights recognised.