Random Terry Pratchett Quote
- "DID YOU SAY HUMANS PLAY IT FOR FUN?"
- "Some of them get to be very good at it, yes. I'm only an amateur, I'm afraid"
- "BUT THEY ONLY LIVE EIGHTY OR NINETY YEARS!"
-- The joys of bridge
(Terry Pratchett, The Light Fantastic)
- All quotes come from the
Pratchett Quote File (PQF)created by the folks at The L-Space Web. The quotes either come from Terry's novels or from observations Terry posted on the alt.fan.pratchett newsgroup.
-  - You can enter the number of the quote you wish to goto in this box.
- All copyrights recognised.