Random Terry Pratchett Quote
- "If you're going to suggest I try dropping twenty feet down a pitch dark tower in the hope of hitting a couple of greasy little steps which might not even still be there, you can forget it," said Rincewind sharply.
- "There is an alternative, then."
- "Out with it, man."
- "You could drop five hundred feet down a pitch black tower and hit stones which certainly are there," said Twoflower. Dead silence from below him. Then Rincewind said, accusingly, "That was sarcasm."
-- (Terry Pratchett, The Light Fantastic)
- All quotes come from the
Pratchett Quote File (PQF)created by the folks at The L-Space Web. The quotes either come from Terry's novels or from observations Terry posted on the alt.fan.pratchett newsgroup.
-  - You can enter the number of the quote you wish to goto in this box.
- All copyrights recognised.